Pages

My Favorite Eyeliner of the Moment: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Chaos


I'll admit it - a lot of the time, I don't like the feeling of venturing out of the house without makeup on. Don't get me wrong, though, if I'm tagging along for a grocery run, I'm down to throw on some clothes and run out the door without a scrap of makeup on my face. When I'm going to be out for a longer period of time, I want to feel more put together, and applying a little bit of makeup does that for me. With that being said, just because I want to put on makeup doesn't mean I want to go through the whole routine every time. One of the quickest ways that I've found to brighten up my face is to define my eyes with a bright eyeliner like Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Chaos and mascara.

One of the best colors for making brown eyes stand out is blue, and I especially like the way that my eyes look when I'm wearing an eyeliner in an electric shade like Chaos. I think that a bright shade like this helps to make me look more awake even when I'm tired or haven't gotten enough sleep. I brought this with me to Europe for that reason and wore it a lot the first couple of days when I was adjusting to the time change. I ended up getting a few compliments on it, so I learned that it worked as well as I thought it did!

There's few things worse makeup wise than having a bright product that applies patchily, whether it be eyeshadow, blush, or eyeliner, so I'm glad to report that even though this liner is matte, it still applies smoothly and evenly. I've never had problems with any of the liners from Urban Decay and definitely give the whole 24/7 Glide-On range a big thumbs up on staying power, pigmentation, and ease of application.

What are the products that you like to use when you want to apply your makeup quickly and still look polished? Let me know in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I want that! So electric. :)

    http://www.iolablog.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS