Pages

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

$9.99 at Walgreens

You know those products that you've become so accustomed to using every night that you almost forget they're a part of your routine? Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme has turned into one of those products for me, and I thought it was about time I gave it a little love on my blog for being such a reliable standby.
Like many other products that I use on a daily basis, this was one that I discovered through essiebutton. With its rather thick formula, this hand cream manages to provide enough hydration for rough, dry areas of my skin such as elbows, feet, and knees, as well as my hands, allowing me to multitask with one cream. If you like light formulas that sink into skin quickly, this is definitely not your product, as it sticks around on my hands for a long time after I've applied it. I've placed this one strictly in my nighttime routine, as it's definitely not a hand cream I'd want to use if I needed to touch a lot of things without leaving greasy fingerprints post application. I still use my computer after I've applied it and clean up the marks that I leave later, but if you'd rather not leave your hand prints everywhere, this is one to keep on your bedside table and apply right before you hit the pillow.

The scent of this product is definitely as advertised - to me, it smells sweet, like almonds and cherries. I don't find that the scent is too heavy for me, but it definitely lingers and has a strong smell. I think that this hand cream is worth the risk that you won't like the smell, especially for the price as compared to other thick, rich hand creams on the market.

I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a rich hand cream that feels like it's moisturizing hands, feet, and any other dry patches. My skin feels much less comfortable and tight when I wake up in the morning and didn't apply this the night before.

Have you tried this cream or any other products from Burt's Bees? What's your favorite hand cream?
Let me know in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS