Pages

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Cleansing Water

Don't worry, I didn't just buy the travel size bottle - I have two big boy bottles of the stuff waiting in the wings!

When a skincare product like Bioderma Sensibio H20 Cleansing Water that has been on the market for years is still one of the most talked about products, it's safe to say that it's a winner.
Instead of trusting my fellow bloggers when they say that European skincare picks like Bioderma, Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm, and La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Plus are really that good (to deserve the hype), I've held off on purchasing them, writing them off as another phase which too shall pass.

Wrong! 

Bioderma put H20 and sensitive skin on the bottle for a reason. This cleansing water is like using the most soothing, calming, and hydrating purified water to take off makeup at night. You would think that a thin, scent free liquid like this that's free of alcohols and irritants wouldn't properly remove waterproof mascaras and eyeliners, but it does. I soak my cotton pad in the liquid, hold the pad over my eyes for a few seconds, and gently wipe it away, only having to go over the area once or twice more to ensure that everything's gone (which is only because of my lack of patience when holding the cotton pad over my eyes in the beginning).

I can't reserve this product only for nighttime, though. In the morning after I wake up, I find that I don't really want to break out my balm, hot cloth, or cream cleansers. I want to remove any sweat or product residue that's collected on my face overnight in an easy swipe, and Bioderma is absolutely perfect for that. I've found that even when I apply a moisturizer and SPF over it, both of which can further clog pores if your face isn't freshly cleaned, I don't break out or experience any congestion throughout the day. That's because this cleansing water really does give your face a proper cleanse without drying it out like traditional cleansing waters with alcohol can. Just refreshed, hydrated skin is left in this product's wake - so, yes - it really is that good. 

Have you tried this product for Bioderma or any others? What are your European skincare recommendations, because lately, I can't seem to get enough of products found in French pharmacies!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS