Pages

Colorful EOTD


Today I thought I'd share with you a colorful eye look that I created using Urban Decay's Electric Palette. As I mentioned in my last post, I just got back from a school trip to Europe (posts and photos to come!) and for some reason, my scheduled posts didn't go up while I was away, so I'm posting them both at the same time (although the dates are messed up and still want to say that I published them on the 11th and the 15th - Blogger's confused). 
Excuses for the lack of content on my blog aside (sorry!), let me know if you want to see a tutorial outlining the steps in more detail in a future blog post.

Products I Used:
Coral color from the MUFE Flash Palette
Mac Paradisco, Cranberry, Ricepaper and Expensive Pink
Slowburn, Savage, Jilted and Urban from the Urban Decay Electric Palette
Stila Eyeliner in Mint Julep
Tarte Gel Eyeliner
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Do you like posts like this eye of the day? Let me know in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS