Pages

Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial Review


I'll admit it - when it comes to skincare, I'm a love it and leave it kind of girl. I'll spend days researching the next product on my hit list, only to venture out to Sephora and leave the product untouched in its glossy packaging for far longer than I'd like to admit. Unfortunately, the Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial from Korres that I picked up a few months ago suffered the same fate until I recently resurrected it from the deepest depths of my skincare cabinet just in time for the warmer weather that's reached the South.


Now that temperatures are rising and summer is rapidly approaching, I'm looking for light, refreshing creams when I'm in need of extra hydration beyond my regular serum and moisturizer. The Greek yoghurt in this sleeping facial cools down and soothes my face, especially in areas where I've gotten sunburned or have patches of acne. As with any good hydrating product, my face is softer to the touch and brighter the morning after I've applied it.

Since this product is a good one, what made me neglect it? One of the reasons why this product sat and collected dust was because of the scent. If a moisturizer smells reminiscent of perfume, it's about a 50/50 toss up as to whether or not I'll like it. In this case, I wasn't a huge fan, which is what made me reach for other products over this. Over time the scent has grown on me, and with all of the allergens in the air, this is the time of year where I can't smell much of anything anyway! I guess it really does add up to be the perfect fit for the summer season.

Have you tried this or any other product for Korres? What are your favorite overnight moisture masks? Let me know in the comments section below.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS