Pages

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair: Taking a Second Look


Now that I've gotten out of school, summer really feels like it's in full swing. Unfortunately for me, a lover of cold weather, Mother Nature seems to think that it's time for summer, too, and has been giving us lots of 80 and 90 degree days in the southern US. I've recently noticed that my skin has become more dull and prone to acne than normal, and I've decided that a skincare switch up for the new weather patterns is in order. Since serum is such a potent product that can make a huge difference in my skin, it's the item that I've started to change.


If you read my post on Josie Maran's Argan Milk, you'll know that I've really enjoyed using it for the past few months. When I picked it up in February, the temperature was still about 40 or 50 degrees, and my face was feeling dry and dehydrated. The unique formula of the product meant that my skin was absorbing nutrient rich argan oil droplets into its deeper layers, soaking up all of the moisture that it needed. Now that summer has come back around, my skin has become slightly more oily and needs more deep cleansing than deep down moisture. Since I knew that Estee Lauder's thinner formula didn't break me out, I decided to try using it again, and I've now realized why I liked it in the first place - it's light yet hydrating formula means that it's a great nighttime serum choice for congested skin and hot summer weather.

Do you switch up your skincare routine when the seasons change? Let me know in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS