Pages

It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product


Anyone who has long hair will understand will understand me when I say that my hair is pretty hard to manage. Although I'm able to wear my hair completely naturally with no heat styling, it takes ages to dry with or without a hair dryer and requires lots of moisture on the ends, but becomes incredibly greasy at the roots. In an attempt to keep my hair balanced and feeling fresh, I shampoo my roots every day. As a result, I have to make an extra effort to keep the ends of my hair moisturized. 

I had heard lots of great things about It's a 10's Miracle Leave-In Product and decided to purchase this small size to try it out. 
First of all, it's important to establish that this isn't the only deep moisturizing hair product that I use on nights when I apply It's a 10's treatment. I wash my hair with a tea tree shampoo and then leave on Macadamia's Deep Repair Mask for about 5 minutes before I towel dry my hair and generously spritz this treatment on my ends. I do notice a pretty significant difference in the shine, softness, and overall manageability of my hair when I use this treatment in conjunction with my normal routine, but I can't attribute the overall health of my hair to this product alone, which is worth mentioning.

The first time that I used this product, I probably sprayed the product into my hair 20 times. The thinness of the product and my own skepticism about its effectiveness led me to go a little bit overboard with the spray bottle. With my long hair, I'd say that I need about five sprays to adequately cover the bottom sections.

Despite my own reservations about the thin consistency of this serum the first time that I used it, I observed that it had done everything I'd expect from a quality leave in treatment the next day. My hair was soft and moisturized, and this serum had taken care of my 'crispy ends' problem. I didn't have any problems with the smell of the serum and I don't think it's too overpowering. This is definitely a workhorse type of product, and I'll definitely continue to use up the bottle. I'm not sure that I will repurchase the product because of the price ($18 for 4 oz), but I'll see how long it lasts me before making any decisions.

Have you tried this product or any others from It's A 10? What are your favorite haircare products? Let me know in the comments section below - thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS