Pages

Dr. Jart Water-Max Sleeping Mask Review


Sleeping is one of my most favorite hobbies - I mean, I do it for about 7 hours every night and can never get enough of it. I guess it makes sense, then, that some of my favorite products are the moisturizers and serums I pile on at night. Since I don't have a lot of products that are marketed as targeted nighttime treatments in my current ritual, I was able to justify the purchase of Dr. Jart's Water-Max Sleeping Mask, which I had my eye on for quite a while. It was definitely worth the wait... and the cash.


This nighttime mask is meant to be used over a serum and moisturizer, unlike the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask which requires nothing else. I use it on those nights when my skin needs an extra boost, but I don't want to add an oil into my routine and end up with a greasy face. The gel like texture of this one hydrates deeply and I definitely notice a difference on nights when I'm not using it - no gimmicks here. I wake up with soft, soothed skin and a few less breakouts, as this mask addresses any dehydration issues that can cause pimples. For me, this mask strikes a good balance, giving my skin the moisture that it needs without any of the greasy side effects the next day.

Have you ever tried this face mask or anything similar? Let me know in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS