Pages

The Best At-Home Facial


When I throw down a title that has 'best' in its name, you know that I'm not joking around. As of right now, this is the most effective combination of products for a pamper night that I've ever discovered. It's very simple - only one face mask (I know! Shock, horror!), one cleanser, and two products for all over moisture. After this acne and dry patch busting foursome, my skin was the softest I've ever felt it, without any fruit acids in sight. Read on for a breakdown of how I use these products!
Omorovicza's Thermal Cleansing Balm & Deep Cleansing Mask
I've read some reviews in which Omorovicza's Deep Cleansing Mask was described as just average. I won't lie - I thought that same thing when I didn't use their Thermal Cleansing Balm along with it. I have no idea why, but something magical happens when the mask is applied just after I've used this cleansing balm. I think that the balm helps to get rid of any surface dirt so that the mask can really get to work on the deeper layers of the skin. I highly recommend that you try this combination if you have both products - the glow that you'll get is remarkable and it will last for days.

Application is simple - I take a dime sized amount of the cleanser and work it into my skin, toweling it off with warm water when I've finished. I pat my skin dry and then move onto the mask. I've found that a little bit goes a long way, and it doesn't really matter how much you apply - you'll still get the same deep cleansing effect. I leave it on for about half an hour and then rinse with warm water.

Josie Maran's Argan Milk & Argan Oil
The moisturizing products that I use with the Omorovicza cleansing duo are two staples in my skincare cabinet by Josie Maran. As you can tell by my bottle of serum, I have been loving this brand's most recent release, and it does not disappoint when used in this foursome. After I've applied a generous amount of this serum on my face and down my neck, I'm well on my way to soft skin. What really rounds out this routine, though, is the Argan Oil. Although I can't use this too often without breaking out, the softening effects of this product from occasional use are out of this world. When everything is said and done, after this pamper session, my skin is the softest that I've ever felt it. Keeping my complicated routine in mind, the fact that I noticed any change in my skin is pretty fantastic.

Do you have any pamper night routines that you stick to? Let me know what they are in the comments below, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS