Pages

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask Review


The fact that Origins has two moisture masks that both have the words 'Drink Up' in their name and smell like apricots was a little bit confusing for me. I sought out the overnight mask about 6 months ago at Sephora and unknowingly came home with the Drink Up 10 Minute Mask instead. Although I realize that they're fairly similar in texture and scent, I still wanted to try the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask and see why this is the more loved and raved about sister.

There are a lot of things that I love about this mask. The scent, the ultra creamy texture, and the fact that this is all of the moisture that my skin needs overnight but it doesn't make my face feel greasy or end up all over my pillow while I have it on. It's also much quicker than applying all of the lotions and potions that are normally slotted in my nighttime routine, and my face doesn't suffer from my lack of diligence come morning. A lot of people who have reviewed this product really notice that their skin is plumped up and more healthy looking after using it. I can't report the same results, because I don't think that I've noticed any miraculous change since I've been using this product. However, it is a nice treat for my skin on those nights when I'm too tired to bother and would've slapped on any old moisturizer to be done with it.

It's a nice product to use and have and I'm sure that someone who has more troublesome, dehydrated skin would see a bigger difference from this, but I take such good care of my skin already that it's hard for one product to really Make a Difference (See what I did there with that other Origins range? I know you're smiling, don't lie!). Not an essential, but it's a good one to try if you ever find yourself battling dry patches or inflamed skin. Soothing, hydrating, and a good one to pop on if you don't want to scare any of your family members that might see you around bedtime. It will be used and loved until the very last drop, as it is a great moisture mask even though I feel that it's a little too hyped up.

Have you ever tried any of the Drink Up Masks? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments section below.
Thanks very much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS