Pages

Mini Sephora Haul


I was a girl on a mission to find Hourglass's Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick last weekend, so of course, I found myself in the makeup lover's paradise that is Sephora. Riviera, Raven, and Icon all called my name when I swatched them, but with the help of my dad, I decided to pick up Icon. This is a different take on a classic blue toned red as it's a little bit darker than its traditional counterpart. I don't think that I have anything in my collection in this shade, liquid or not, so I'm pleased that I managed to get my hands on it, and I'm looking forward to giving it a test drive soon. 
On the other hand, I have tried Kat Von D's Tattoo liner, and everything has been smooth sailing since the time I got to try this as a 100 point perk. This is the easiest felt tip liner to apply out of all of the ones that I've tried. The tip is sharp and pointed and doesn't get bent or fuzzy during application, so both eyes turn out the way that I want them to. It's quick and easy, and allows me to properly line my top lash line in less than 5 minutes, which means that I've been able to pull this out and use it even when I'm in a pinch time wise. While I don't think that I'll reach for this to do very dramatic flicks with my slightly unsteady hands, I definitely love the convenience of this pen and will continue to use it when I'm going for a more natural, everyday eye look.

That's about it! 
Have you purchased anything recently? Let me know in the comments section below. 
As always, thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS