Pages

Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask Review



After seeing this mask for the first time in a video, I instantly knew that it wasn't right for me. If someone without sensitive skin had said that it 'tingled,' how was my sensitive skin going to react to a potent chemical peel? I knew that I definitely wanted to try chemical exfoliation, so I opted for the gentler Papaya Enzyme Peel from Elemis. While that peel was pleasant and left my skin soft, I didn't really know what the fuss over chemical exfoliation was until I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase Ren's Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask.

When I applied the mask for the first time, the product did react with my skin and create an ever so slight tingling sensation. It was nothing bothersome and I wasn't worried by it, and I would be the very first one to muslin this off and drop it like a hot cake if it hurt. As I mentioned, I have sensitive skin that's very red in the cheek area to start with, and this product definitely did not make my skin experience any sensitivity or extra redness. Although the bottle says that you should leave it on for ten minutes and then use the muslin cloth it comes with and warm water to wipe it off, I've left it on for a little over thirty minutes and my skin wasn't irritated at all. Of course, every person's skin is unique, and it's always best the first time that you use a product like this to follow the instructions and then decide what would make a better treatment for you based on the results.

My results? Well, they were wonderful! My skin has rarely been so smooth and soft immediately after a treatment. The experience of using the product was quite pleasant because of its citrus scent, which almost makes up for the fact that its texture is fairly reminiscent of marmalade! Despite that quirk, I still enjoy the instant glow that it imparts. This would be a great option to use the night before a party or big event because of the immediate boost it gives.



If you're interested, you can find the mask on its own here for $55, or you can get it in this kit with a travel size micro polish cleanser (one of my personal favorites), serum, sample packets, and a muslin cloth for $58 here.

Have you ever tried this product? Let me know in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS