Pages

The Best Cleanser I've Ever Tried: Omorovicza's Thermal Cleansing Balm


I caved. Remember that Omorovicza introductory set full of travel size products that I bought? Well, I tried to convince myself that I wasn't going to buy anything in full sizes, but once that Sephora VIB sale rolled around and I got a 20% discount card in the mail, I just couldn't restrain myself. A $21 dollar savings is pretty good if I do say so myself, but this cleanser was still $84, making it one of the most expensive products I've ever bought and the most expensive cleanser I own to date.

Yikes. I know, I'm still ashamed. Anyway, let me share with you how I managed to justify this hefty price tag.


Yes, that texture feels just as divine as it looks.

I love the product so much that I haven't had the heart to dip into the big jar. Here's it's tiny twin that I've been using up. 
Look at how little it is! Things in mini sizes just make me happy. 
I gave my two jars here a full on photo shoot! Beyond the luxe texture and elegant packaging, this stuff really works. When I first got the set for my birthday a few months back, I loved the product so much that I tried to ration it out, still thinking that I wasn't going to purchase a full size jar. Other cleansers came into my life and they did the job, so I put it down for a while. A week or two before the VIB sale, I saw it sitting in my cabinet and decided to use it again. After a couple days of consecutive use, I noticed a big change in my skin. The overall texture had improved, and the blemishes that would not go away on my chin, nose, cheeks, and forehead reduced in size and redness. My skin was baby soft after toweling the cleanser off every night, and as always, I absolutely loved the orange blossom scent that's unique to Omorovicza's products. My face was being cleaned and hydrated by this product at the same time, and yet again, I was hooked. 

When you take a bit of this and rub it between your hands, it immediately starts to melt into an oil. Massaging it onto the face is extremely pleasant, as it smells fantastic and works really well into the skin. After I've given a good 2-3 minute rub in, I take some water and start to emulsify the product. It doesn't turn into a milky consistency like some other balm cleansers I've tried, but adding water to it and working it in before taking it all off with a washcloth helps to break down all the dirt, oil, and SPF from the day. I soak my washcloth in some warm water and take the product off in circular motions. It sounds like a lot of work, but it really doesn't take more than five minutes, and my face immediately looks perked up and feels super soft.

I love using this cleanser nightly by itself, but when you layer different products from Omorovicza with it, that's when the true magic happens. When I first got my kit, I used the Thermal Cleansing Balm just as I relayed to you above, then the Queen of Hungary Mist, and finally, the Deep Cleansing Mask. These three products paired together restore glow, clear out all the gunk hiding in your pores, and leave the skin really, really baby soft, even more so than when I use the balm by itself.

The price is still really... ouch, but if you're interested in purchasing it, you can get it here at Sephora.com for... $105.

Yes, I know... ouch.

You can also get it here at Omorovicza.com with the Deep Cleansing Mask for $180. If you sign up for their newsletter right now, you get a 5% discount on your first order.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS