Pages

My 2nd Day Hair's Favorite Treatment: Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment Review



Wearing my hair down on the second day I've gone without washing it has always been tricky. Sometimes the hair around my scalp is too greasy and dandruff ridden to go without a wash. Other days, my hair still feels clean, but is just too limp, tangled, and unruly to deal with. On the days when my hair mirrors that second description, I want to be able to give it a break from being washed and heat styled. That's where the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment comes in.

When I run this through the ends of my hair, the natural wave my hair has is redefined. I then take whatever is left on my hands after applying it to the ends and smooth it over the top of my head to reduce any frizz. After I rub the oil in, I take a hair brush and brush through the remaining tangles. That's all I have to do to get my second day hair under control! Almost nothing about having long hair is low maintenance, so I definitely appreciate the simplicity of this step in my routine.

Although I use this treatment most often when my hair is dry, it can be used on the ends of damp hair to reduce split ends and repair any damage from heat styling and color treatments. I've tried it both ways, and I can say that it does an excellent job at hydrating and repairing the ends of hair.

I love the whole Macadamia Natural Oil range, and although most of the products are very pricey, I would still recommend them because of the great results. If you're interested in the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, you can find it here at Ulta.com for $39.95 for 4.2 fl oz of product.

What are your favorite hair products to use on your second day hair? 
Let me know in the comments section!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS