Pages

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate Review


Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and many of the brand's other products are constantly mentioned by beauty bloggers and loyal customers alike, but it was not until Ruth Crilly from A Model Recommends gave this product the stamp of approval that I wanted to try it. It was featured in her video about achieving deep sleep, and after using it for a few weeks, I can surely tell why. This product smells amazing (in my humble opinion). For me, it is an effective aromatherapy treatment in and of itself! Because it is a unique blend of essential oils, it might not be pleasing to all sniffers, but it's worth a whiff if it's sold in your local department store.

As for its moisturizing properties and overall skin benefits, I credit this as one of the products that has helped my skin get its glow on in recent weeks. I only need 1-2 drops of this scrumptious stuff to cover my entire face when I'm layering a moisturizer over the top of it. If I'm using this on its own, I'll get 3-4 drops on my hands, making sure to really massage it into my face and neck. It hasn't been too oily for my dry skin and I've not had clogged pores while using this serum. I don't think that this would be a problem for combination to oily skins either, as long as the skin is properly cleansed before the product's application and in the morning. Everyone is different of course, so listen to your own skin talking!

My dad calls my beauty stash 'potions and lotions.' This bottle really does make me feel like I'm applying a magical potion of sorts.
Another source of trusted skincare recommendations is Elle Fowler whose current blog, chock full of musings, adorable pictures of her cat Pinecone, and many an interesting skincare post, is dreaminginblush.com. She wrote this review about Kiehl's Midnight Recovery a few months ago, and I couldn't agree more with what she has said about the packaging. It's something you would expect to find in a small apothecary in a quaint seaside town. Looking at it, I can almost imagine that I bought it somewhere more exciting than Belk! The dropper that dispenses the product and facilitates this glass bottle design is easy (and even fun!) to use. It would make a lovely addition to anyone's bedside or dressing table and I expect that it will last ages and ages.


This product is an investment at $46 dollars for one ounce, but I think the difference it makes in the appearance of skin slightly justifies the price. Because it only takes a small amount of product to get the desired results, I can see this product lasting at least another 6 months. If you're interested, you can find it online at Nordstrom for $46 here and in most department stores.

What's your favorite facial serum/oil? 
Let me know your recommendations in the comments section below.

Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS