Pages

Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cream Review


Ever since I saw Kate Somerville's Goat Milk Cream in one of Elle Fowler's favorites videos, I knew that I had to try it out. Elle also has dry skin and I've found that I've purchased or been interested in a lot of the same products she buys when they pop up in her hauls. She loves this product, and just as I expected, I've fallen in love with it, too.


This moisturizer comes in jar packaging with a unique white cover over the opening that dispenses the moisturizer when pressed down. I imagine that this keeps the product fresher for longer with less oxygen and light reaching the inside of the jar. The cream's texture is fairly thick and about half a pump of product is enough to adequately cover my entire face.


This product may be fragrance free, but it definitely has a detectable scent. If you're sensitive to or don't enjoy the smell of goat's milk, then this product is probably not for you. If you've never smelled any beauty products with goat's milk in them, I suggest that you at least smell or more preferably sample this product before buying the full size. I quite enjoy the smell of goat's milk, especially in my beauty products, so this has been the perfect moisturizer for both day and nighttime use for my dry skin. It hasn't clogged my pores, but I'm not sure how an oilier skin type would fare with this moisturizer.

Overall, this is a beautiful product that I think everyone with dry skin should try, and is worth getting a sample of if you have combination skin. Oily skin might not mesh well with this product as it is on the thick side, but again, it is definitely worth a shot if you can get your hands on a sample.

Kate Somerville's Goat Milk Cream is available from Sephora here for $55. 

Have you tried this product? Let me know in the comments section below! 
Thank you for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS