Pages

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst-Quenching Serum Review


Before I review this ridiculously amazing serum, I must first inform the world (aka shout from the rooftops!) of my love for Caudalie as a brand. Everything I have tried from their multiple lines of skincare products--and I mean everything--has been rave-worthy. Even my mom loves their lightly hydrating, anti-aging moisturizer from the Premier Cru line, and she has extremely sensitive skin and is very picky when it comes to her skincare regimen. If my mama gives it her seal of approval, it must be good. 



 
It took me a while to realize that getting a camera to focus with one hand while the other is covered in serum is just outside of my skill set as an inexperienced camerawoman. I'll work on it, but for now, enjoy that funny image of me and my camera and this picture of the product's delightful texture on the cap.

The Sephora website's description of this Caudalie product is as follows:
'An oil-free serum that captures and continually diffuses water deep within the skin to restore its moisture balance and leave skin feeling soft and supple.'
Amen!

I don't know anything about the science behind this product or the validity of the 'diffusion of water' statement, but I do know this: there is something magical about Caudalie's products that focus on moisturizing the skin, because they feel light and similar in texture to water when applied, but the hydration your skin gets after use is incredibly substantial. I don't know how the creators of this brand do it, but something about this serum just feels... right. Instead of just providing surface moisture, it's one of those serums that actually feels like it's doing something for your skin. This product wouldn't be too heavy for oily skin types, but it would also do the job for girls who have skin that's on the drier side like me.

If you've never tried it, please do your skin a huge favor and get a sample, especially if you're currently looking for a serum or you have never used one! It's an extra step in your skincare routine which can be a hassle when you're tired, but I keep it on my nightstand with my moisturizer and have no problem slapping it on quickly before I hit the hay.

If this serum sounds interesting to you, I highly recommend that you try it. Caudalie's Vinosource S.O.S Thirst-Quenching Serum can be found here at Sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS